Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Something tells me....

I shouldn't reply to the following email received in the Vocation Office inbox this morning:

Dear Webmail User,

This message is from the Webmail Support team to all email users. We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system, hence it has come to our notice that one of our subscribers Infected our Network with a worm like virus and it is affecting Our database.

We are also having congestions due to the anonymous registration of email accounts, so we are shutting down email accounts deemed to be inactive. Your email account is listed among those requiring update.

To resolve this problem, simply click to reply this message and enter your User Name here
(_____________) And Password Here (___________) to have your email account Cleared against this virus.

Failure to comply will lead to the termination of your Email Account.



Hoping to serve you better.


(Unknown Name)
Webmail Support

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, don't think that I would respond to that email either!!

NCSue said...

Sort of like the widow of the Nairobian dictator who wants to smuggle a zillion dollars from the country & I can get some if ONLY I give her my log-in info for my online banking account.

Of COURSE I trust her.