Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Radio Goo Goo

Today marked the inaugural broadcast of The Son Also Rises, the new local morning show on Sacred Heart Radio, 740 AM, with a stellar line up today that included both local bishops: Bishop Roger Foys of Covington and Archbishop Daniel Pilarczyk of Cincinnati. Tomorrow, the guest list drops down a bit as they have invited me to speak with Brian Patrick on priesthood, specifically on celibacy and how it relates to the scandals over the last five years. I will be on between 7:30 and 8:00 AM, and you should be able to listen online at www.sacredheartradio.com

Right now, this is not scheduled to be a 'call in' period, but I am sure I will be back on fairly regularly, during some periods I am sure we will take calls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props. See you in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Who was that guy on the radio this morning who was wiser beyond his years?

Very nice job Father!

JJ & SJ

Father Schnippel said...

JJ & SJ:

Thanks, it was a lot of fun and I hope to be on again sometime in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate being out of the loop! We will need to work on some sort of direct notification system for this sort of thing in the future. It is no fun hearing about it two days too late!

Anonymous said...

Deacon Jason Bedel did an extraordinary job on Friday's seminarian spotlight. Thanks for the excellent leads.