Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Live!

Just noticed that our crack web development team has posted the page for Prayer Warriors, and the associated pdf's!

For the indepth explanation, click here.

For the June 2008 newsletter in color.

and here for Black and White!

I can't tell you how proud I am of this little project. But I can't take the credit, as one concerned parishioner felt moved by the Spirit to bring it up. She kept after me, and this is just the initial fruit. Much more to come, including a great increase of vocations. After all, He tells us to ask, and He will respond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! He lives! Welcome back, Father!

Anonymous said...

This is totally AWESOME! Thank you, Father and all those who are putting this together. I will definitely be promoting this within our own parish!
Theresa