Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Priesthood and the Holy Grail?

Tomorrow night, I've been asked to speak on the Priesthood of the Faithful at the Holy Grail Tavern and Bar, West, located at the intersection of Ebenezer Road and Cleves-Warsaw Pike, Cincinnati.

The evening starts at 7:00 pm and generally follows a Theology on Tap format, so come and enjoy some food, drinks and an enlightening conversation on Vatican II, JPII, BXVII, and how the laity are called to remake the world in image of the Church.

As sources, we're using the Decree on the Apostolate of the Laity from Vatican II and JPII's Christifideles Laici, with some highlights from Benedict's writing and pontificate as well.

Should be fun, eh?

3 comments:

Jackie Neumann said...

TY, Fr. Kyle, great job last night. I am going to download some of the documents you cited.

BTW, I personally felt challenged getting through "Jesus of Nazareth" but I guess that is the user's fault!!

Father Schnippel said...

Jackie,

There certainly are segments in Jesus of Nazaeth that one must trudge through, but overall it is a very pleasant read, I found.

Jackie Neumann said...

I will try it again!