Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Prayer Bleg

Starting tonight and running through Friday, I'm helping with a retreat for Catholic Grade School teachers here in the Archdiocese. Please keep the participants in your prayers, and send one up for me, too. One of hte team leaders came down ill and had to withdraw, so I get to step up and deliver a talk in his place. Theme is on God's love, so I should have that down pretty well, but don't really have the time to put it all together concisely. Help a Padre out!

I get back on Friday just in time for our annual Welcome Weekend out at Mount St. Mary's Seminary, where prospective guys are invited to visit the seminary for the weekend to see if this is where they are being called. The list is a bit short right now, but pray that those who do attend might be open to wherever God is leading them.

1 comment:

HopefulBride said...

Prayers for you father, may the weekend be a fruitful time of discernment for the young men visiting the seminary.