Monday, March 24, 2008

Away for a few days

I took off after a short lunch at a friends and am now at Shellbourne Conference Center for a workshop on the New Evangelization and Youth. It is a conference specifically for priests and seminarians, so it looks good so far. I'll check in as possible, but expect the blog to be pretty quiet this week.

Wednesday, I head back down to Indy to present a workshop at the National Catholic Education Association national convention entitled: Creating a Culture of Vocations in the Parish. I'll be sure to post the notes when they are finished.

Thursday, I am visiting a potential candidate at Marrion College in Indy before heading back to the Queen City of the Midwest.

Friday begins Welcome Weekend at Mount St. Mary's Seminary.

So, a slightly busy week this week.

No comments: