with the Franciscan Daughters of Mary in Covington, KY, Wednesday, July 23 through Sunday July 27th.
The Franciscan Daughters of Mary, an institute of Diocesan Rite within the Diocese of Covington, Kentucky, is hosting a 'Come and See Weekend' for women who are exploring a religious vocation from July 23 to July 27, at their convent in Covington. Attendees will get a chance to live and pray with the Sisters, while also experiencing their pro-life apostolate among Covington's poor. Those interested should call Mother Seraphina at 859-491-3899.
ABOUT THE FRANCISCAN DAUGHTERS OF MARY:
With an identity strongly rooted in the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi, the Franciscan Daughters of y are pro-life missionaries based in Northern Kentucky. Striving to achieve Christian perfection by following the example of St. Francis, the Sisters:
- live a life based on deep spiritual communion with Jesus.
- observe the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ with an undivided heart.
- acknowledge the manifest goodness of God by recognizing the value of each human person made in His image and likeness.
- devote their lives to the service of the Lord and his people, particularly by upholding the dignity of all human life, from conception to natural death.
- pray for priests and show obedience and reverence to the teachings of the Holy Father, the Holy Catholic Church, the Magisterium and the local ordinary.
See www.franciscandaughtersofmary.catholicweb.com for more information.