Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Radio Goo Goo, x3

Sacred Heart Radio continues to inspire their listners to embrace the fiath more completely, to be active disciples of Christ. For some reason, they keep asking me to be back on the radio!?!

Over the next two weeks, I'll be there three times:

First, this weekend, I'm on for The Gospel Today, tune in at 7:30 and 11:30, both Saturday and Sunday, to hear my take on the First Sunday of Advent.

Secondly, I'll be speaking with Brian Patrick and Matt Swaim in studio next Tuesday, December 4th, at 7:30 AM. Hopefully the coffee comes early that morning!

Finally, Bill Levitt has asked me to cover the First Friday Mass on December 7, in honor of St. Ambrose and the continued tradition of First Friday Devotions to the Sacred Heart. I'll be speaking some on vocations to the priesthood and how we celebrate that during the season of Advent. Mass is at Noon, from the Chapel at the Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.

Oh, and if you're bored this Saturday morning, I'm back on the rotation for the First Saturday Mass at Holy Name, Mt. Auburn, and the Rosary Procession to Planned (un)Parenthood, as part of Helpers of God's Precious Infants. Mass is at 8:00 AM, and the everything usually wraps up by 10:00.

Listen in, or I'll see you there!

No comments: