Tuesday, September 9, 2008

O Happy Day!

A while back, I mentioned that we were laboring under a few big projects within the Vocation Office.  Well, I am glad to say that one has finally come to fruition!


By the way, Vocation Awareness Week is scheduled this year from January 11-17.

Wayne Topp (who has the unfortunate distinction of working for me in the Vocation Office) and I have been writing and editing the program since early June in order to get all the materials ready for as close to the start of the school year as possible.  (We only missed it by a few weeks, much better than last year!)

New sections for this year include programs for adult faith formation, young adult, and family formation programs, making the materials even more comprehensive than previous years.

This year, we centered on living a life of virtue, guided by Galatians 2:20: 'Now it is no longer I, but Christ who lives within me.'

Please feel free to share and use these materials as widely as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I thought it would take a little bit longer! Can you set up a little contest around the Know Your Saints and Blesseds Quiz? I'm curious how many answers people can get right without looking at the answer key. :)