Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Technologies

Wowsers, this new technology thing can really get you going, or trap you in the midst of quite the quagmire!  I think I've got the tools now to start podcasting, I've actually got one 2:30 segment up, but it is pretty rough.  I need to figure out the editing section of this whole process.  It's easy when typing a blog post or newspaper column, it's that big 'BACKSPACE' key just above 'ENTER.'  But with Audio files, it's a bit more complicated, to say the least.  Luckily, I have a trusty assistant who works with all this stuff in her day job, so that should help tremendously.  Now, we just need time, a high speed connection, and more time to get the ideas recorded and then posted.  But hey, gotta start somewhere!

If anyone out there has ideas, please let me know!

1 comment:

Adoro said...

Father you start podcasting, I'll do the marketing for you...even though my computer is so slow I won't be able to listen...