Thursday, March 19, 2009

quiet times

Apologies for 'no original content' here lately. Been busy with the day job, actually. (I know, even priests have 'day jobs') When combined with penance services, the 'day job' can get pinched and needs to be 'caught up'.

For those following along on my twitter account (My mom asked about twitter last night, which is just frightenly scary!), I promised to post an audio recording of my presentation at UD from last monday. Alas, it is still not posted. I will try again later today. (It's on my home computer, I'm over at the office.)

Keep watching, it'll show up eventually, I hope!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your blog will add to my links..perhaps you will add mine to yours?

Father Schnippel said...

added

Anonymous said...

Father,

My son wanted me to thank you for hearing his confession on Tuesday!

God Bless,
Sharie

Anonymous said...

Kyle is a good name.

My mother was very surprised to learn how many of her students (3rd and 4th graders) have facebook or myspace accounts.