Friday, March 6, 2009

Roman Stational Churches

A great tradition that my folks and I hit once last year while in Rome is the 'Stational Church' journey through Rome.

Every day, Mass is celebrated in a different Church, by a different priest, journeying throughout the Eternal City.  Seminarians from the PNAC, priests from the Casa, sisters, and other English speaking pilgrims come together to worship Our Lord in these ancient sites.

For more information, click here.  Today's Church is of particular importance: Dodici Apostoli, the Twelve Apostles.  As one priest of the Archdiocese studying at the Greg said from his balcony at the Casa; hmm, two Apostles just a short nine iron away.

Anyone want to go?  I could be ready tomorrow!

3 comments:

Adoro said...

I'LL GO!


oh..um...wait...can't. :-(

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, Father!

Let me know when you want to plan a pilgrimage, I'd love to work with you!

-Mountain

MJ said...

I'd go in a minute. Been wanting to go back since Bryan and I went in 2004. I'd be in on a trip if you plan one during the summer. How about Jackie, Adoro?