There's lots of love flowing in regards to the Holy Father right now.
With that in mind, a few questions regarding Papal Trivia:
1) Prior to John Paul I, when and who was the last pope to be the first to take a particular name?
2) Pope Benedict XVI is the 263rd legitimate pope, how many unique names have been used by popes?
3) After St. Peter, who is the longest reigning pope?
4) Which century has had the fewest popes? (Not counting the present one, that's cheating!)
5) Which century has had the most popes?
6) Which name has gone the longest between the first and second iterations?
7) Before John Paul II, who was the last non-Italian pope?
8) How many popes were there during the Avignon Captivity?
9) What is the name of the first pope, alphabetically?
10) What is the name of the last pope, alphabetically?
All answers, given tomorrow, to be verified by 'The Popes, Twenty Centuries of History" by the Pontifical Administration of the Patriarchial Basilica of St. Paul.