Friday, April 11, 2008

Prelude to a Crazy Weekend

The 'Dance Party Friday' was just a prelude to a crazy weekend. (Aren't they all?!?!)

Tonight begins Cincinnati 2000/Credo: I Believe retreat at Moeller High School here in Cincinnati. The weekend retreat, in the spirit of Youth 2000, should be a great time, but is also exhausting as well. Because of my time constraints, I haven't been as involved with the planning as in past years, but the lineup looks to be pretty solid.

Sunday is crazy as well. I have two early Masses at Holy Redeemer in New Bremen, followed by my niece's birthday party, she turns two or three.... I really need to figure that one out!

Sunday night is our inaugural 'Cast Your Nets' program at Sacred Heart in McCartyville.

Monday morning is the 7 AM Mass and collapse! I'll catch back up with you on Monday, if its quiet around here during the weekend.

No comments: